I can’t have:
- ADSL/ADSL2 from any provider that uses Telstra equipment, they are refusing to connect it because the line is too crappy.
- Satellite (1-way or 2-way) because with my usage patterns it would cost a fortune – even just my e-mail usage would probably cost me a fortune.
- Mobile broadband because the signal isn’t strong enough to be any faster than dial-up.
I probaby can’t have:
- TransWEB from TransACT because I’m lead to believe that they stop their service two houses up from ours.
I’m left with:
- 33.6Kbps dial-up which struggles to even sync my Inbox.
- Just a little pissed off.