Here are the rules:
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are my random facts:
- When I was younger I didn’t walk for a year because I busted my knee playing tennis. I now have a bolt/screw in my knee.
- Sometimes I just fall over. I can be standing there, and then collapse. It doesn’t happen often but sometimes I lean in one direction and don’t detect it and fall over or trip – I suspect an inner ear problem.
- I process e-mails using GTD, so god help you if you end up in my maybe folder because my Done and Deferred folders are never empty.
- I don’t play computer games, not because I’m crap, but because I’m afraid I’d become too addicted. My last addiction was Battlefield 2: MC on the XBOX Original with a Live Account.
- The first computer I used was a TRS-80 (I believe, I was quite young at the time) and the first language I used was BASIC.
- I’m the tallest member of my immediate family.
- My index fingers have a strange kink in them which I think is the result of years and years of computer use – could be wrong though.
- Whilst I had a driving license before this, the first car I ever purchased was in 1999 – it was a Toyota Corolla Sedan.
And finally – here are the people I am going to tag:
- Darren Neimke
- Michael Nemtsev
- Andy Lamb
- Steve Smith
- Damian Edwards
- Alister Jones
- Buddhike de Silva
- Craig Bailey
Go on folks – get to it!